Step1: Online Enquiry: Fill up the Online Admission Enquiry Form (Click here) & submit.
Step 2: Meeting the Admission Officer: A meeting for an interactive session will be scheduled.
Step 3: Application: You will receive the link of Application form A. Kindly fill all the information correctly & submit online.
Step 4: Submission:
- You will receive Form A (already submitted online) along with Forms B, C ,D, E, F and Fee structure on your registered email id.
- Please take prints and fill all the forms in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY and submit the forms along with the photocopies of necessary documents.
- Submit them within 3 working days, either at the school office or scan and send to our email id: [email protected] with the subject of the email mentioned as ‘Application No._______’ (Please mention the application number allotted to you)
- Signature of both the parents /guardian is compulsory on all the forms.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
All documents are to be attested by either of the parent/ guardians.
- Recent photograph of the child has to be pasted on the Application form A. (Size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm as per Schengen – Europe visa norms)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate ( if not in English, kindly get it translated in English by an approved translator)
- Photocopy of Child’s Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of proof of residence- any 1 of the following (ration card / passport / driving license / election card)
- Photocopy of the latest mark sheet, if applicable.
- Photocopy of child’s valid passport and visa pages if the child is a foreign national.
Step 5: Interactive session: On perusal of the submitted forms & documents, an interactive session will be scheduled with the parents and the child at the school campus. Outstation applicants may avail the facility of an Interactive sessions through video conferencing.
Step 6: Seat offered and payment of fees: Subject to availability, a seat will be offered. Fees will have to paid within 3 working days along with the necessary documents. (pending documents to be submitted latest by 30th June 2019)
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Birth certificate (for Play group to Class I)
- Original Transfer certificate (for Class II and above)
- Original & Self attested photocopy of the latest Annual Assessment Report (for Class II and above)
Admission will be considered provisional till all the required documents are submitted.
Admissions are granted at the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee. Use of influence/pressure is strictly forbidden and may lead to rejection of the application.
Grade-wise Age Eligibility (Admissions 2019-20)
|Grade||Born on or before|